Our Mission Statement
- Work toward having sufficient skilled construction workers nationwide support our employees with new education focus in the Construction Industry
- Provide good Quality Training and Education
- Consistency to provide the best employees who cover our clients’ requirements
- Create and Support job opportunities to the most needed (unemployed US Citizens)
- Support Work-Based Learning with employment opportunities
- Increase number of training focus on OSHA requirements
- Peace of Mind for employers as well our employees, for them to feel free of details about coordinating travel logistics, tests, drug screen, proper recruitment process as well as workmen’s compensation compliance, law requirements that need to be cover by the employer
That is why we are prepared with a workforce ready to work for your company when you need, short term, long term agreements can be made, you will feel the peace of mind to have enough manpower to work in your projects in a timely manner.
The workforce development is a primary focus area for our company on a national level. Initiatives that encourage, educate and expose students high school to the multitude of opportunities in the construction industry
initiatives that help prepare young people for their first jobs in the multiple choices they have in the construction field.